Blogs & Blogging for Business:
Making people aware of your Blog – The use of RSS
- Introduction to Blogs
- A brief history of Blogs and Blogging
- Creating a Blog – Introduction to Blogger
- Registering with Blogger and creating your first Blog
- Creating good content for your Blog
- Using Templates to format the appearance of your Blog
- Publishing your Blog
- Uploading pictures and videos to your Blog
- Creating links with other Bloggers
- Making people aware of your Blog – The use of RSS
- Adding an RSS Feed to your Blog
- Comparing Blogger and WordPress
The participants are required to set up a Blog using Blogger and become familiar with the tools that are available.
BSc Communications MA Communications JEB Diploma in Education Enda O' Callaghan has been a Trainer with Mobile IT since 2016. Coming from a background in education, Enda has over sixteen years experience in Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East. Although regularly involved in IT and technical training, he has a lot of experience in developing and delivering professional and personal development programs to learners of all skill and professional levels.