Setting Personal Goals
This course gives participants a chance to get to know each other and themselves better with a view to setting life goals.
This course gives participants a chance to get to know each other and themselves better with a view to setting life goals. These goals maybe in employment, education or other areas of their life.
- Participants will be comfortable within the classroom setting
- To allow participants time to get to know each other
- Self-awareness and to know what they want to achieve from the course
- To develop personal goals
- To enable participants to develop a personal learning plan
- Module Content
- Introductory activities
- Self-Awareness Exercises
- Goals and how to achieve them
This course is offered free of charge to social welfare recipients subject to a minimum number of participants.
PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) Graduate Diploma Advanced Materials BSc Applied Physics Alice has over 10 years’ experience as a trainer and has been the manager of Mobile IT for the past two years. During that time, she has been responsible for organising courses, curriculum design and recruiting and pre-screening for courses, running courses and ensuring sufficient support post course.