This workshop provides Non-Profit and SME managers and leaders with a practical ‘road map’ for motivating colleagues and teams as they progress through change initiatives.
By the end of the workshop managers will:
- Understand the principle barriers to implementing change
- Explain relevant theories of motivation applicable in a changing work environment including Equity Theory and Goal-Setting Theory
- Map out the key stages that a change initiative must progress through to reach a successful conclusion
- Identify the ‘champions’ and ‘opinion leaders’ in their teams and how to manage their behaviour
- Understand how to craft a communications strategy to ensure staff members remain informed and engaged with the change initiative throughout the process