Who is this course for?
You’ll be involved in running a website, with a sales, marketing, IT or business owner background.
You’ll have some experience of developing content for a website
You will receive Certification of Completion.
Looking for a Course Designed for your Needs?
Gain an understanding of how search engines work, in order to identify clear steps to improve your website ranking and visibility to visitors who are using the keywords that identify your products and servcies in Google, Bing or other search engines.
Content & Syllabus:
- How to optimise your website for search engine ranking
- Keyword analysis
- Best practice SEO web design, copywriting and site architecture
- Developing a properly planned SEO campaign
- Carrying out link building
- An understanding of Google and other search engine ranking factors
- How to put into practice this SEO advice, practical exercises and tips
After Completing This Course you will be able to:
- Increase your website’s search engine ranking
- Implement an effective SEO campaign
- Attract new clients for your business
- Develop an action plan for improving your site