Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to explain the importance of conveying organisational outcomes and impact in funding applications and will also understand the process involved in completing successful funding applications.
- Tips for writing funding applications
- Understanding a funder’s priorities
- Elements of the funding application process
- Generating a Needs Statement
- Articulating outcomes and potential impact
- Focusing on the core message
- Preparing the project budget