Facebook For Buisness
Developing a Facebook Marketing Plan
- What is Facebook?
- Who uses Facebook?
- How can Facebook benefit a business?
- Understanding the Facebook environment
- Signing up for a Facebook account
- Defining your profile
- Editing your profile
- Using pictures on your Facebook profile
- Facebook Messaging
- Facebook Links
- The Architecture of a Facebook Page
- Understanding Facebook Advertising
- Developing a Facebook Marketing Plan
- Facebook Groups
- Using Facebook Insights
- Introduction to the Facebook Pages smart phone App
The participants are required to set up an account on Facebook and become familiar with the tools and architecture of the site. They will also start promoting their business page through their own network and groups found on Facebook
BSc Communications MA Communications JEB Diploma in Education Enda O' Callaghan has been a Trainer with Mobile IT since 2016. Coming from a background in education, Enda has over sixteen years experience in Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East. Although regularly involved in IT and technical training, he has a lot of experience in developing and delivering professional and personal development programs to learners of all skill and professional levels.