This workshop introduces participants whose businesses are at the pre start-up phase or early stages of development to the effective use of social media platforms in their enterprises.
By the end of the training participants will :
- Explain the differences and use of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedln, lnstagram, Biogs in a business
- Understand how to craft a social media strategy for a business step-by-step
- Be able to identify ways to use social media channels to develop customer loyalty
- Identify some of the reasons contributing to success and failure in social media marketing campaigns
- Identify relevant key performance indicators to measure social media strategy results
This workshop is suitable for managers and leaders in SME and Micro Enterprises.