This workshop provides non-profit staff and volunteers with the tools and insights necessary to map the customer journey from initial query through to service delivery and follow-up. It is designed for organisations such as social enterprises or those running work placement schemes who need to provide a professional consistent standard of service delivery to clients and beneficiaries.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Explain the principles and features of good customer service
- Explain how to map the customer journey and identify points of customer contact
- Understand how address customer concerns and complaints when service failures occur
- Understand how to design practical Standard Operating Procedures for staff training purposes
- Identify ways to motivate all staff and associates to ensure a culture of good customer service prevails in an organisation