This seminar provides participants with a qualitative approach to managing risk in their non-profit organisations. It is designed to help non-financial staff and board members understand the range of risks that should be assessed in an organisation.
Topics covered during the evening include:
- Identifying risks
- Qualitative evaluation of risk probability and impact
- Selecting management controls to mitigate against, minimise or avoid risks
- Developing a risk register
- Monitoring and reviewing risks periodically
- Using cloud applications in risk management