The course provides supervisors with an opportunity to evaluate their roles and the skills required to lead a team or department.
Topics covered during the two-day programme include:
- Leadership, management, coaching and mentoring- How do they differ?
- Personal management of time and work priorities
- Linking personal and team performance to the achievement of business objectives
- Using cloud applications to monitor performance
- Evaluating and troubleshooting 360 degree communication with direct reports, colleagues and line managers
- Managing direct report performance and productivity
- Employment policies and procedures- staying compliant
- Conducting performance appraisals and work reviews
- Handling poor performance, disciplinary issues and team conflicts
- Setting targets for professional development and growth